Develop a tough hide and soft heart
Parenting in the 21st century is precarious. Parents often find themselves suspended between snow–capped mountains of exhilaration and craggy chasms of desperation. But what an awesome privilege parents have been given! What an opportunity to grow deeper in our relationship with God and to shepherd little souls as well! Such privilege and opportunity certainly demand more of us than we can hope to give from our own human strength.
Whatever stage of parenting you’re at, Insight for Living Ministries wants to equip you with helpful tools to help transform your relationship with your children from a struggle to survive into a lifelong love that thrives.
- A Better Way to Train Up A ChildInsight for Living
- A Dad’s Greatest GiftPastor Chuck Swindoll
- A Gallery of MemoriesPastor Chuck Swindoll
- A Gift for DadPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Analyzing UnselfishnessPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Becoming RealColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Beyond TodayPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Challenges of SiblingsColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Christmas All Year LongPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Count Your BlessingsPastor Chuck Swindoll