Seek who He says He is
What words come to mind when you hear the term theology? Dry . . . Dreary . . . Doubtful . . . DULL? You’re not alone.
Too often we don’t realise that theology—thinking about God—is an intimate part of our everyday lives, rather than something that takes place in ivory towers crowded with bearded men crouched over dusty books. We each engage in theology because we each have a set of beliefs about God. But rather than being content with our ideas about God as they now stand, we should each have a desire to know God better than we do today. If you’ve got that desire, then you’re ready to do theology!
Let these tools, articles, audio messages, and resources point the way to a faith more deeply connected with who God actually says He is.
- A Good Man or the God-Man? The Case for the Deity of JesusBryce Klabunde
- An Invitation to Touch the Skin of Infinite GodPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Being KnowledgeablePastor Chuck Swindoll
- Cool ScepticismPastor Chuck Swindoll
- DiscoveriesPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Does God Hate?Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Everything Is Under ControlPastor Chuck Swindoll
- FakesPastor Chuck Swindoll
- How Do We Know That Jesus Is God?Bryce Klabunde
- How Does the Death of Jesus Save Me?Insight for Living