Pursue a morally pure life
In 2011, a major publisher released a book highlighting all the things men think about when they aren’t thinking about sex. It has become a national bestseller. And what is included within the pages of this bestseller? Nothing. It’s a book of blank pages.
Whether you think such a book is ridiculous, humorous, or in poor taste, you must admit that we live in a sex-saturated society. A day rarely passes when men aren’t tempted to let their eyes and their minds wander into places they have no business being in. In such a society, remaining morally pure is a difficult task for men . . . but not impossible.
The resources on this page will serve as an encouragement to any man who wants to pursue a morally pure life. And for those who have regrets, you’ll also find grace, forgiveness, and some suggested tools to help you maintain purity in an impure world.
- Helping Men Who Are Addicted to Internet Sex: For PastorsBiblical Counselling Ministry
- Moral PurityPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Protecting Your Marriage from Its Greatest ThreatBryce Klabunde
- Shield Your Eyes, Guard Your Heart: A Message to Those Struggling with PornographyPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Signs That Your Husband May Be Involved in Internet SexBiblical Counselling Ministry
- The Power of Truth: Helping Your Husband Break Free from Internet PornographyBiblical Counselling Ministry
- The Shocking Truth: Dealing with the Emotional Impact of Your Husband’s Internet Sex HabitsBiblical Counselling Ministry
- The Three-Second PauseColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- WeedsColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- What Did Jesus Say about Divorce?Pastor Chuck Swindoll