Seek His Word to learn His leading
A tragic accident takes a husband from his family. The unexpected loss of a job leaves parents and children fearful and without provision. A young woman continues to wait for marriage, but each of her boyfriends says he still needs more time.
Sometimes we have the idea that if we just knew what direction to take, following God would be easier. But it never seems to work that way. How is God operating in our lives? Can we really know His will, and, if so, how can we know it? The resources on this page are designed to help guide you as you seek to know and follow God’s will for your life.
- Battle of the WillColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Creativity and TenacityPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Don’t Be Afraid . . . It’s Just Your FuturePastor Chuck Swindoll
- Go for ItPastor Chuck Swindoll
- God Knows Your WaysPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Going . . . Yet Not KnowingPastor Chuck Swindoll
- How Can I Discover God’s Will?Pastor Chuck Swindoll
- Is God Really in Control?Insight for Living
- It Takes CouragePastor Chuck Swindoll
- The Lord Guides Us along the Right PathsInsight for Living