Walk in a manner worthy of your calling
The Christian life sure is difficult sometimes, isn’t it? God asks us to leave behind our selfishness and devote ourselves to Jesus Christ in the service of others. This journey has a clear beginning and an even clearer end, but its path is littered with dangerous obstructions and precarious curves. Thankfully, its destination provides lasting, eternal rewards.
Chances are you have experienced the difficulty of losing your way on the journey. We’ve all been tempted to stray, to step away from the fundamentals of authentic Christian living toward the more immediate fulfillments we desire for ourselves. But God calls us to a life devoted to studying the Scriptures, to prayer, and most important, to knowing Christ Himself.
Let these articles, audio sermons, and resources remind you that the goal isn’t just reaching our heavenly destination but walking closely with Jesus as we get there.
- A Battle for IntegrityPastor Chuck Swindoll
- A Season for Humble GratitudePastor Chuck Swindoll
- Act MediumPastor Chuck Swindoll
- An Invaluable ProfessionPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Attitude CheckColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Battle of the WillColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Becoming RealColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Changing Our Minds, Changing Our LivesColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Character: It’s Been Buried Long EnoughPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Christ’s ReturnPastor Chuck Swindoll