Pornography use has reached epidemic proportions. The “red-light district” that once occupied the “seedy” side of town has paved a highway into our homes via the Internet. If an adult bookstore were being built across the street from where we live or worship, we’d form a committee to fight it immediately. Yet pornographers have set up shop inside our homes, schools, and workplaces—anywhere people use computers or handheld devices to connect to the Web.
What can we do to protect our families? What can we do to guard our own hearts from being caught in the web of lust? And if we’re struggling, how can we break free?
The resources on this page will give hope to anyone who wants to find freedom. You’ll find informative articles, helpful action plans, and a list of tools to make surfing the Web safe for you and your family.
Start the “Shield Your Eyes” Bible Study
To help those trapped by pornography to find freedom, we’ve created a free four-lesson Bible study, “Shield Your Eyes, Guard Your Heart.”
This PDF resource is designed to be used with an accountability partner and is available for download.
- Eliminating the Pornography SnareBiblical Counselling Ministry
- Helping Men Who Are Addicted to Internet Sex: For PastorsBiblical Counselling Ministry
- Moral PurityPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Resources for Overcoming PornographyBiblical Counselling Ministry
- Shield Your Eyes, Guard Your Heart: A Message to Those Struggling with PornographyPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Signs That Your Husband May Be Involved in Internet SexBiblical Counselling Ministry
- The Power of Truth: Helping Your Husband Break Free from Internet PornographyBiblical Counselling Ministry
- The Shocking Truth: Dealing with the Emotional Impact of Your Husband’s Internet Sex HabitsBiblical Counselling Ministry
- What the Bible Says about LustBiblical Counselling Ministry