Gain confidence through Christ
Failure is frequently expressed as the inability to perform or act according to expectations. But who sets those expectations? Certainly if we’re trying to meet God’s perfect standard, we all fail daily! (“You must be holy because I am holy.” –1 Peter 1:16 NLT)
Often the failure we most struggle to move past is the failure to live up to some unreasonable, artificial standard set by others or even ourselves. The feeling of failure is real and can immobilise us and remove all self-confidence.
These resources will give you a proper view of and healthy response to your own failures. You can rise up in “God-confidence” and, like Peter, use the lessons learned to become a reliable, powerful vessel for God’s use.
- Alternatives to GracePastor Chuck Swindoll
- Battle of the WillColleen Swindoll-Thompson
- Conforming or TransformingInsight for Living
- ContentmentPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Forgotten Side of SuccessPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Getting Past Guilt: Overcoming Barriers to Feeling ForgivenPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Hope Beyond FailurePastor Chuck Swindoll
- How Can I Deal with My Fear?Biblical Counselling Ministry
- How Can I Manage My Anger?Biblical Counselling Ministry
- How Does the Death of Jesus Save Me?Insight for Living