Leave a legacy
Any parent knows that some of the rewards and gratification of parenting are delayed. But the time to collect them surely arrives when you become a grandparent! That’s when you get to observe your own children passing on the truths you weren’t even sure they heard you teach. You also begin to see a clearer picture of the legacy you will leave behind.
Grandparents have lived enough life that they can see beyond the daily crises and moments of discipline and offer an encouraging perspective, a listening ear, and, of course, constant prayers.
- Don’t Take It EasyPastor Chuck Swindoll
- GrandparentingPastor Chuck Swindoll
- GrandparentsPastor Chuck Swindoll
- Growing OldPastor Chuck Swindoll
- No Island of Second ChancePastor Chuck Swindoll
- Three Ways to Fill Your Museum of MemoriesPastor Chuck Swindoll
- You’re Growing Older (But Not Old)Pastor Chuck Swindoll